This boutique retreat is about enjoying the beauty and richness of life! Letting go of the past challenges and receiving calm, peace and happiness. Take some time-out for yourself to indulge in the beauty of life, create some stillness and free your soul from all expectations you are faced with in your daily life. These days are only about you and your well-being!
During 6 days you will be nurtured in this sanctuary of nature and peace. The program will include well-being activities like yoga, guided meditations, mindfulness exercises, breathwork and sound healings.
Additionally you will have enough time for yourself. Feel free to spend the days just as you please. From relaxing walks through nature to hiking or discovering the surrounding with e-bikes. The beautiful beaches nearby invite you to rest and enjoy the sun, many local villages offer markets, artisanian shops and delicious local food. You can visit the local farmers’ markets and discover small cheese, ham or almond factories.
We will start the retreat with a heart opening cacao ceremony to set our intentions for the following days to come. Your entire retreat experience will be accompanied by the purest essential oils to balance your body mind and soul. We only work with most natural ingredients on every level and invite plant medicines to heal our body and soul.
The retreat takes place in the romantic region of Puglia in southern Italy. Known for beautiful hilltop towns with whitewashed houses, lush olive groves and miles of coastline on the Mediterranean sea. The retreat estate is located in Apulia’s “golden triangle”: Above Fasano, not far from the ancient city of Egnazia, between Bari and Brindisi.
The charming farmhouse is surrounded by nearly 600 sqm of ancient olive trees. You will find beautiful outside areas to relax, a heated and a cooled pool in form of an open cistern and many little paths and hide-aways to be discovered in this untouched nature. With the closeness to the sea, the retreat location has a spectacular view towards the coast.
The property was built entirely from tuff and limestone. The historic walls have been carefully restored and renovated. The ancient construction, the forms, the round arches, the walls were consciously preserved. The interior is made from regional materials. The style is simple and you can still feel the rural atmosphere. Find more pictures of our beautiful location here.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Your selfcare program
2 heart opening cacao ceremonies to open and end the retreat experience
Daily yoga classes – suitable for all levels
Daily meditation sessions in nature – suitable for all levels
2 breathwork sessions – suitable for all levels
Aroma & sound healing
Essential oils workshop where you will create your individual “Abundance of Life” blend
The purest essential oils will accompany you throughout your stay
Wine and beer is available but will be charged extra
8:00 Tea, warm water and regional fruits
8:30 Pranayama and yoga (90 mins)
10:00 Italian brunch
11:30 Visit the local market or stroll through the romantic village of Monopoli by the sea. If you please you can discover small cheese and almond factories or spend some time at the beach
14:00 You-time to spend – do whatever your heart pleases
18:00 Guided meditation in nature
19:00 Sundowner and drinks under olive trees
20:00 4 course dinner Apulian Magnificence
Our offers are being created for your well-being. Please feel free to join or skip whatever feels right to you at that moment. We are happy to create an individual retreat experience for you.
If you decide to travel by plane or train, there will be a driver picking you up from Bari or Brindisi airport or train station. Swiss, Air Dolomiti, Lufthansa, Easyjet or Ryanair are some of the airlines that fly there. Please make sure to check availabilities and travel conditions due to the Covid 19.
Once you have booked your retreat space, we ask you to get in touch so that we can fine-tune your arrival and departure times to make your trip as enjoyable as possible.
With our retreat location being quite remote, we do recommend getting a rental car. They are affordable and you will have the freedom to drive out to town or the beach during free time periods.
Each accommodation has a different size, view and location. All buildings have air conditioning.
1. TRAMONTO SUITE Shared king size double bed (perfect for friends and family who don’t mind sharing a bed or solo travelers happy to share a bed) En suit bathroom This bedroom is for two people has a separate entrance and a view towards the sea and mountains.
2 guests in double room 2.500,00 EUR per person
1 guestin double room 3.500,00 EUR pro Person
2. ALBA SUITE Shared king size double bed (perfect for friends and family who don’t mind sharing a bed or solo travelers happy to share a bed) En suit bathroom This bedroom is for two people has a separate entrance and a view towards the sea and mountains.
2 guests in double room 2.500,00 EUR per person
1 guest in double room 3.500,00 EUR pro Person
3. TRULLO PIAZZA SUITE Shared queen size double bed (perfect for friends, family or solo travelers who don’t mind sharing a unit) En suit bathroom The small luxury villa unit is composed of a huge bedroom, a living room at the entrance and a bathroom. The central unit, which is as well the signature building opens directly to the piazza composing the charming summer vacation spot. There is a double bed in the main sleeping room and in the entrance room there is a sofa bed. A maximum of three people can use this suite.
2 guests in double room 2.750,00 EUR per person 1 guestin double room 3.750,00 EUR
1 guest in living room(optional) 2.500,00 EUR
4. TRULLO VISTA MARE SUITE Shared queen size double bed (perfect for friends, family or solo travelers who don’t mind sharing a unit) En suit bathroom This Italian villa unit is composed of a bedroom with two single beds that can be used as a double bed, a bathroom and a living area adjacent to the entrance of the suite. An extra loft bed is available in the living room. The unit offers a wonderful view to the Adriatic sea.
2 guestsin double room 2.750,00 EUR per person 1 guestin double room 3.750,00 EUR
1 guestin loft bed(optional) 2.500,00 EUR
5. RUSTICO MASTER SUITE Shared king size double bed (perfect for friends, family or solo travelers who don’t mind sharing a unit) En suit bathroom The two bedrooms are connected via a living area with a small dining table, a kitchenette and adjacent there is a huge bathroom with a shower and a separate toilette.
2 guests in room with double bed 3.000,00 EUR per person 1 guest in room with double bed 4.000,00 EUR
2 guests in room with 2 single beds 2.750,00 EUR per person 1 guest in room with double bed 3.750,00 EUR
Because we only have a very limited amount of spots, please note that we hold a first come, first serve policy and only once we have received your deposit the reservation is confirmed. There are very limited spots for 14 guests available. In order to confirm your reservation, we ask you to pay a deposit of 50% of the total price. The rest is due 6 weeks before retreat start. If you would like to pay in rates, please reach out to me under email@example.com
Please note that your deposit is non re-fundable. For further information on our cancellation policy, please read our T&C.
We are happy to attend to your requests, please reach out with your wishes. We are here to assist you from start to end. For questions, concerns and reservations please contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org
The retreat will be held in English or German, depending on the guests. There might be more languages available, due to our international team.
Necessary cookies should always be enabled so that we can save your cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your settings.This means that you will need to approve or block cookies at each visit.
Third party cookies
This site uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to a page and the most popular pages.
By enabling this cookie, you help us improve our website.
First, enable the Necessary Cookies so we can save your settings!